Thursday, April 13, 2006

What in the world do we plan to do with this blog?

A lot of things, I hope. First let me introduce myself and let you know that this blog is being currently written by the CEO of Rede Technologies: Caroline Trude-Rede. I am the co-creator of the virtual tour product that we are promoting. I am also the head web designer. I am also a licensed Realtor (in Florida) so I know exactly what Realtors are looking for in products they purchase.

We at Rede Tech have big plans in the hopper. We want to help make the Real Estate market a much more tech savvy environment. With that said, here are some of things we are working on:

1. Wrapping our next generation virtual tours in RSS feeds.

2. Creating environments and blogs for both consumers and Realtors to have more pertinent information.

3. Educating Realtors and Consumers about products which will offer a better way to view Real Estate. (NO more spinning around a single room!)

In this particular blog, we want to feature the usual company announcements, introduce new products, share information about the podcasting/blogging revolution and in general just let everyone know what we have going.

I look forward to this endeavor. Rede Tech plans to revolutionize Real Estate - so stay tuned... you never know what we will come up with next.

No comments: